Reasons to be a Full Season Dealer
- Vintage dealers sell more and build a customer base by being at every show. Customers know where to look for you.
- The price is $895 for the season. This is a savings of $330. This offer is good until April 23.
- You get your pick of premium space for the season. Only after the full season dealers have chosen their spaces will others be placed.
- Table rent is $8 vs. $10 each.
- Get their own webpage on the Vintage Garage website and you will have access to update it yourself as often as you'd like.
- Check out the pages of full season dealers Donatella, Audio Archeology and MacDuff's Hole in the Wall. In 2016 we had 22 full season.
- The full season dealer rate includes all 7 shows, April through October. Full season vendors will get a discount on booth rental for any pop-up shows that are added.
There are no refunds if you miss a show. There is no subletting or sharing. One vendor per space.
Paypal can be used firstname.lastname@example.org via friends and family or if paying with a credit card, the price is 925.00. OR you can pay via Chase Quick Pay. Message me if you'd like to arrange payment options.
The 2017 Vintage Garage dates are April 23, May 21, June 18, July 16, August 20, September 17, and October 15. There will be 100 vendors offering cool vintage and antique pieces every 3rd Sunday, April to October. Vintage Garage is located at 5051 N. Broadway, Chicago, IL 60640. Hours are 10:00 am to 5:00 pm with a $5 admission. Official website is www.vintagegaragechicago.com.
The Chicago Vintage Clothing & Jewelry Show is March 2/3, 3pm-10pm and 10am-5pm, 2017. CVCJ will be at St. Andrews Greek Orthodox Church at 5649 N. Sheridan, Chicago, IL 60660. The official website is www.vintageclothingandjewelry.com.