Visit the Vintage Garage
5051 N. Broadway, Chicago IL 60640
Between Foster and Argyle in Uptown
Admission is $5.
- The L: Take the Red Line to the Argyle stop, which is directly behind the Vintage Garage Chicago.
- The bus: Take the #36 Broadway bus to Argyle, which is just outside the Garage.
Easy access from the expressway or Lake Shore Drive. Early birds can usually find street parking, but it can become difficult in the afternoon. We offer you the following tips, but we can’t guarantee the information hasn’t changed or isn’t a rumor. Please double check before arriving.
- LAZ Parking lot on Winthrop about a block from the show – This will fill up fast after noon. I’d suggest Lawrence.
- LAZ Parking lot at 1128 W. Lawrence – This is five blocks from the show, but the Red Line station at Lawrence can drop you right at Argyle, as can the #36 N. Broadway bus. We’ve heard from two sources the lot is free on Sundays (but if it’s not we aren’t paying your ticket, read the meter) and is also close to the corner of Broadway and Lawrence.
- LAZ Parking The Breakers at Edgewater Beach – Please check on this one first. We’ve heard no one knows about any parking there, but LAZ had it on their website.
We provide bike racks.
The 2016 Vintage Garage dates are April 17, May 15, June 19, July 17, August 21, September 18, and October 16.
Vintage Garage Chicago