Visit the Vintage Garage Uptown Chicago
5051 N. Broadway, Chicago IL 60640
Between Foster and Argyle in Uptown Chicago
Admission is $5.
Parking can get tight, especially for the season opener. Come early.
Even if you are coming from the burbs, pay attention the info about the parking at Lawrence below and if you don’t have Lyft account have them pick you up at the lot and you get $10 off your first and second LYFT so basically free 🙂
- The L: Take the Red Line to the Argyle stop, which is directly behind the Vintage Garage Chicago.
- The bus: Take the #36 Broadway bus to Argyle, which is just outside the Garage.
Easy access from the expressway or Lake Shore Drive. Early birds can usually find street parking, but it can become difficult in the afternoon. We offer you the following tips, but we can’t guarantee the information hasn’t changed or isn’t a rumor. Please double check before arriving.
- LAZ Parking lot on Winthrop about a block from the show – This will fill up fast after noon. I’d suggest Lawrence.
- LAZ Parking lot at 1128 W. Lawrence – This is five blocks from the show, but the Red Line station at Lawrence can drop you right at Argyle, as can the #36 N. Broadway bus. We’ve heard from two sources the lot is free on Sundays (but if it’s not we aren’t paying your ticket, read the meter) and is also close to the corner of Broadway and Lawrence.
- LAZ Parking The Breakers at Edgewater Beach – Please check on this one first. We’ve heard no one knows about any parking there, but LAZ had it on their website.
So did you know there are a couple of parking lots within walking distance & you can reserve a spot ahead?
Check out Spot Hero
We recommend reserving parking in advance with SpotHero!
SpotHero is an on-demand parking app that connects drivers to discounted, convenient parking! Download the SpotHero iPhone | Android app or visit the Vintage Garage Chicago SpotHero Parking Page to find and reserve parking in advance at a great price!
New users can enter promo code VINTAGECHI for an extra $5 off parking. That’s $5 off already discounted rates!
Have questions? Give SpotHero a call: (312) 566-7768
We provide bike racks and there’s plenty of scaffolding to lock up to out front!
The 2017 Vintage Garage dates are April 23, May 21, June 19 , July 16, August 20, September 17, and October 15. There will be 100 vendors offering cool vintage and antique pieces every 3rd Sunday, April to October. Vintage Garage is located at 5051 N. Broadway, Chicago, IL 60640. Hours are 10:00 am to 5:00 pm with a $5 admission. Official website is www.vintagegaragechicago.com.