2017 is here!
These are my vintage resolutions for the New Year. Let me know in the comments if any of these are on your list too-
- Lose the dead weight in my collections (flawed pieces)
- QUIT buying flawed vintage (unless I can fix)
- Travel more for vintage
- Organize my vintage, alphabetically, by color and category
- Stop obsessing about what I missed or left behind
- Learn something new about vintage every day
- Donate any merchandise unsold for more than 18 months
- ENJOY VINTAGE TO THE FULLEST!
Want to sell?
The Vintage Garage Chicago flea market has 75 vendors and cool antique and vintage pieces each month at 5051 N. Broadway, Chicago IL 60640 from April to October on the third Sunday (except 2017 where April’s show is the 4th Sunday).
The Chicago Vintage Clothing and Jewelry Show will take place March 1, 3pm to 8pm, March 2, 2019. 10am to 5pm at 5649 N. Sheridan Road, Chicago, IL 60660. St. Andrews Greek Orthodox Church at the corner of Hollywood and N. Sheridan Road. The official website is www.vintageclothingandjewelry.com
The 2018 Vintage Garage dates are April 22, May 20, June 17 , July 15, August 19, September 16, and October 21. There will be 100 vendors offering cool vintage and antique pieces every 3rd Sunday, April to October. Vintage Garage is located at 5051 N. Broadway, Chicago, IL 60640. Hours are 10:00 am to 5:00 pm with a $5 admission. Official website is www.vintagegaragechicago.com.
Vintage Garage Chicago, 5051 N. Broadway, Chicago, IL 60640, United States (US) - Phone: 312-505-6373 Secondary phone: 8475799079Email: email@example.com URL: https://www.vintagegaragechicago.com/